Friday, September 25, 2009

Airport

Hey guys,

I am sitting in the Grand Rapids airport, lapping up all the free internet while I can. There are some pretty appealing snow globes here by the way, featuring the great state of Michigan- but instead of fake snow on the inside, they used glitter- and the snow globe I got from San Diego had snow instead of glitter. I was confused. I liked it though, since there are so few snow globes about Michigan.

Thank you to anyone who said goodbye, and who fed me before I left. I enjoyed my 'fuckit, I'm moving to Africa' diet.

oops, we're boarding now, I'll write more when I get to Philly.

3 comments:

eltonjaundice said...

Filthadelphia.

Pat said...

Where are your posts? I need info about your life, my dear!

gomsu1988 said...

Hey Mel! Hope all is well with you. Let us know what you need or want. The books are on the way. Zach and I send care packeages every other week. Two so far. Zach has also sent at least one letter in all by itself. I'll have him start numbering them. I make sure he writes, but haven't had to nag him much. He's working on the grad school apps, though he seems lost without you. Izzy says hi.