Friday, July 30, 2010

Camp Sky

Damnit. I wrote an exceptional post about my students this week- really top stuff, the kind of thing that I'm sure would make people cry. Or maybe it would just make my mom cry... if you are sleep deprived, maybe you'd cry. Point is that I forgot to load the post onto my flash drive. Hopefully I can put it up tomorrow.

Maybe I can sum up: Camp Sky needs money. I have two wonderful students to send, but our funding is in jeopardy. If you can donate, please follow the link below. Tear jerker to follow tomorrow.

3 comments:

Patricia Mac Donell said...

Hey Beebs, Love you - Mom

How are you doing?....wish you were here. Did you get Alison's package?
Ranald

Patricia Mac Donell said...

Okay - I 'pay-paled' a donation but, I still need a post so I can solicit gifts from others here... also can you send me your email. Several have asked.

gomsu1988 said...

Just did my donation. I missed your post asking for help to send kids to Camp Sky. How much does it cost?

Can we use friends of Malawi to send money to you for tote bags or quilt covers from the woman's group?

Two boxes of school supplies and trinkets will be coming from the Savory Sisters.

What do you want for your birthday?

Kitty